Apartment 2+kk in greenery in the city centre, Malatova Street, Prague 5 - Smichov
We are delighted to offer you apartment 2+kk of total size 54 sqm in Malatova Street, Prague 5. This apartment can also be used as office space or company headquarters. The apartment has very effective layout. One of the bedrooms has direct entrance to the bathroom with bath and toilet. Brand new kitchen equipped with modern appliances including new dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob and built-in oven, fridge, freezer and microwave. New bathroom is equipped with design furniture, bath and basin. New quality tiles and nice parquet in retro style. Electric heating. The apartment has undergone complete reconstruction, new pipes. Half of the windows is facing to the garden, the rest of windows is facing to street. The whole house has also been recently reconstructed- new pipes, common areas, new facade. Cellar also included in the final price. Nice location of quiet part in Smichov, only few minutes walking distance from metro station Andel and shopping centre Novy Smichov. Enough greenery in neighborhood. Private ownership, possibility of mortgage. Fund of repairs fee is 1150 CZK per month for each apartment unit in the house. Viewing recommended, luxury living in greenery and close to the centre.
3 399 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Malátova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.