Sunny, spacious apartment 2 +1 for sale, 67 sqm, Praha 9 - Černý Most, Dygrýnova st., terrace, balcony, cellar
We offer sunny and spacious 1 bed-room apartment (2+1) in personal ownership with total area of 67 sq.m. in a panel building in Dygrýnova street, Praha 9 – Černý Most. The apartment is located on the 1st floor and is in good condition, ready to move in. The apartment consists of an entrance hall, living room, bedroom, kitchen, pantry, bathroom and separate toilet. Along the living room is spacious and sunny terrace.In the bedroom there is plenty of storage space in the built-in wardrobe and this room has an exit to the balcony. Floating floors, kitchen, bathroom, hallway and toilet are tiles. Flat is facing southwest, there are plastic windows. Central heating, large cellar in the basement. Easy parking on the street.
Well located with excellent transport links. Near schools, kindergartens, shops, doctor and commercial center.
For more information or viewing, please contact your broker.
2 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all the fees and legal services|
|Address||Dygrýnova, Praha 9 - Černý Most|
|Usable area||67 m²|
|Terrace||yes (5 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.