Family house of total size 350 sqm (2 flat units), located in Kyje, Prague 14
We are delighted to offer you nice living in in quiet Prague district – Kyje. The house comprises of two apartment units and each has the separate entrance. The apartment has total size 140 sqm and is in the levels- ground floor and first floor. Garage and storage included. From the hallway in the groundfloor you can enter to spacious room with the terrace and direct entrance to the garden (35sqm) which is south orientated. From this room you can also get to the first floor with living room, kitchenette, bedroom, study room, bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet and storage room with connection pipe to washing machine. The other apartment unit of total size 200 sqm is located on the second and third floor. On the second floor there is spacious room with kitchenette, bedrrom, bathroom with jaccuzi, toilet and two storage room. On the third floor there is the livinh room with balcony (4sqm), study room, bathroom with the shower and toilet. Each apartment unit has its own meter reader for media consumption. New modern windows, carpet and tiles flooring. Gas heating. Quiet neighbourhood with great civic amenities and public transport accessibility to the city centre either by bus to the nearest metro. Particularly recommended to those who looking for living in house however appreciate the close distance to the city centre.
8 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Pelušková, Praha 9 - Kyje|
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||60 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.