Prague, rent a spacious, bright house 5 +1, 140 m², Pětipeského street, garden, attractive location, two bathrooms
Family house for ren 5 +1, 140 m2 of living space, with a garden area of approximately 800 m2. The house has 3 bedrooms, furnished kitchen (fridge, gas cooker, oven, dishwasher), 2 bathrooms (one with bath and one with shower), washing machine, 2 bathrooms, living room 40 m2, basement, attic approximately 35m² , terrace, parking in the yard. Hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, gas heating. The house is in a attractive locality in Prague 6 in a very quiet area, close to the park Landronka, Hvězda provides space for relaxation, walks and extensive sports facilities. There is very good access to the city center (10min to Hradčanská or Dejvická, 15–20min to Anděl, trams, buses), the airport and international schools.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ about 5000 CZK|
|Address||Pětipeského, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||140 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.