Romantic wooden cottage 44 m² with terrace, Hlásná Třebaň, garden 287 m², beautiful view of Berounka river
This very well-preserved wooden cottage lies on a brick retaining wall and has about 40 m2 terrace with a beautiful views of the green surroundings (the beginning of the Cesky Kras national preserve) and the shoulder of a quiet Berounka river. The cottage has electricity and water from a local spring (not public water lines connection). Waste outlet is fed into the river. The place is not connected to the public sewerage system.
The cottage is located only a few steps away from access to water. Cottage area is very quiet location between the villages Hlasna Treban and Rovina in the vicinity of Dobrichovice, Revnice and Karlstejn. Cottage is situated on a small sloping land with mature trees and ornamental shrubs. In the walking distance there are bus and train stations with direct connection to Prague.
250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Hlásná Třebaň, Hlásná Třebaň (Okres Beroun)|
|Usable area||44 m²|
|Grounds area||331 m²|
|Garden||yes (287 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.