Stylish bright 3 + kk, duplex apartment (2 bedrooms), 10 m² terrace with views close to metro Dejvicka, Prague 6
The apartment has a spacious living room with kitchenette (Koryna), spacious hall and a gallery on the top floor with lots of storage space and built-in wardrobes. Both bedrooms upstairs are separated and one offers access to a private and spacious 10 m2 terrace, which offers a very nice views towards green Troja district. The apartment has its own gas condensing boiler using a control panel with thermostat. Construction of the apartment is about 10 years old and newly underwent a partial reconstruction, mainly repairs and fittings. It is in a good condition. Both the bedrooms need flooring. The remaining floors in the apartment are made of solid wood and high quality tiles. Corner house with an elevator (access to one floor below) is located in one of the most beautiful places Dejvice offer – a revitalized small square with a fountain and trees by street Wuchterlova. Prague's largest park Stromovka is about 7 minutes walk. Supermarkets,shops,theatre,post office and other are in the closest vicinity.
5 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Wuchterlova, Praha 6|
|Usable area||89 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10,40 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.