Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 4 +1 for rent, 142.9 m², cellar, Praha 4 - Modřany
Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment is designed as 4 +1, we offer for rent. The apartment is located in a brick building on the 1st floor. Facilities: kitchen, electric stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher – Bathroom with bath, hall with wardrobe 11.5 m2, pantry, separate toilet, on the parquet floor. Fixed telephone line can be activated – distribution to the apartment, internet. The apartment has a small cellar. There is gas central heating, separate measurement of hot and cold water .. The house is brick, completely renovated, in a quiet location. The price of services is a deposit for heating, hot and cold water, electricity, house cleaning, waste. Within easy reach of all amenities, cycling, Modřanská rokle. Prague city center easily accessible by tram 20 minutes – station 300m – three lines. Bus station 150 m. Smaller garden available.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+5.500 CZK cca|
|Usable area||142,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.