Prague, spacious unfurnished house for rent 6+1 (206m²), Nebusice, garden, terrace, parking
Spacious house for rent 6+1 (206 m2) is situated in the popular area of Prague – Nebusice. Not far away is an international school, the house is ideal for a family. The house has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a completely new and fully equipped kitchen, a spacious cellar. Each bathroom has a bath and shower, toilet, washing machine by arrangement. The living room opens onto a terrace 27 m2 and beautiful landscaped gardens, which has 1,420 square meters. The house has a garage or parking on the property. Civic amenities – International School, Divoka Sarka, post office, supermarket, restaurants, schools and more. Transport accessibility – 4 minutes to bus station (12 minutes by bus to the metro station Dejvicka, line A).
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8000 utilities|
|Address||Praha, Praha 6 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||206 m²|
|Grounds area||1 413 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 238 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (27 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.