Equipped 2 bedroom apartment, U Gymnázia Street, Prague 4
We are delighted to offer you two bedroom apartment (54 sqm) on the 4th floor of the brick house with elevator in popular residential area of Prague 4– Nusle. The apartment comprises of kitchen which is equipped with newish kitchen unit (built-in dishwasher, hob, cook-stove, microwave oven), living room, bedroom, bathroom with shower and washing machine, separate toilet. The rooms are separated, laminate flooring, tiles in the kitchen, hallway, bathroom and toilet. Water is heated by the boiler. New plastic windows secure enough day light. North-west orientation of the apartment. The part of the package is also cellar (3sqm). Parking in front of the house. Great accessibility by public transport ( metro station C- Pražského Povstání and Vyšehrad- 5min walking distance). Quite part of the street.
2 321 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||U gymnázia, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.