Lovely studio for sale, 34.1 sq m, completely renovated, Ke kapslovně street, overlooking the green, Prague 3 - Žižkov
We offer of lovely, bright studio in private ownership. Completely renovated studio (reconstruction in 2013) with total area of 34.1 sq m is located on the higher ground floor of a brick house, in Ke kapslovně street. The flat is facing west and overlooking the quiet and green zone. The flat consists of a spacious living room with open kitchen, hallway, closet and bathroom. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. High standard facilities, new modern fully equipped kitchen with built-in appliances, wooden floors and wooden doors, new wooden windows, heating ladder in the bathroom. Central heating. The apartment is located on the first above floor, window sill is 3 m above the pavement, and the studio is very quiet and peaceful. To the flat belongs cellar, which will be reconstructed in the future. Free parking.
The advantage of this property is an interesting location, excellent transportation links, tram stop is 2 minutes by walk, park Parukářka and Pražačka in the proximity. All civic amenitiesin place.
Viewing recommended. For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
2 199 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ke kapslovně, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||34,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.