Prague, nice house 5+2 for sale 240 m², garden, swimmingpool, fitness, fireplace, garage Otěšínská, Radotín - Chuchle.
Looking for absolute peace to living between friendly neighbors and beautiful views of sunsets? We offer corner row house on the border of Chuchle and Radotín, with a small garden, swimming pool and pergola with fireplace seating.
House of 1997 is completely insulated and has practical layout, suitable for two generation housing – offers the use of two separate units 4+1 and 1+kk. On the ground floor there is a living room with a marble fireplace, kitchen, toilet and a separate one-room flat with the preparation for the kitchenette and private bathroom with toilet.
Upstairs are three rooms, utility room and bathroom with bath and toilet. In the basement you will find technical facilities – laundry room with shower (it is possible to build a sauna), storage / cellar, utility room and a gym or games room. With dry feet you can reach the garage for two cars with electric entrance gates.
The advantage of this housing is unusually quiet surroundings, beautiful west views and easy access to the city center by several ways. Bus stop near the house, to the train station Radotín takes just 9 minutes. Ideal for bikers, dog owners or families with children. For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
10 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Otěšínská, Praha 5 - Radotín|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||416 m²|
|Garden||yes (318 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.