Prague, nice office space, nine rooms in terraced family house for rent, Habartická street, Prague 9
Prague, nice unfurnished terraced house is designed as 9 +1, we offer for rent. Area 248 m2, offers office space for smaller firms, or suitable as housing along with office space – connecting business with housing. In the basement, large garage (42 m2), utility room, two spacious rooms, WC. Chamber and boiler (gas heating), electricity (400/240 V). The ground floor furnished vestibule, spacious entrance hall (22 m2) with large built-in wardrobe (5m) and living room (26 m2). Completely PLANT kitchen – fridge, freezer, gas cooker with oven and dishwasher. The kitchen continues the spacious dining room (16 m2), which is connected with access to the terrace and garden. Toilet, pantry and storage course. On the first floor of four rooms (13, 19, 14 and 10 m2), bathroom and toilet with shower. In one of the rooms balcony. On the second floor of three rooms (12, 12 and 20 m2), bathroom and WC. In one of the rooms balcony. Guests can relax on the garden behind the house. In the vicinity all amenities, schools, kindergartens (and English) in place, health center and excellent transport links.
29 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+5.000 CZK cca|
|Address||Habartická, Praha 9|
|Usable area||248 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.