Prague, partly furnished renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, Valcikova, Liben, 76m², quiet location, garden
Apartment after complete reconstruction situated on ground floor of a building with a garden, which is available to tenants. There is one bedroom and a living room connected to the kitchen by sliding glass doors. The kitchen is equipped with glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. In the spacious bathroom there is a shower, toilet is separate. The floor are wooden and tiled. In the apartment and also in the hallway there is plenty of storage space. The apartment is partly furnished – there is doublebed, TV with DVD and washing maschine. Parking comfortable in front of the house. The house is located in a residential area, nice and quiet location. Not far away there is a bus stop – to the metro station line C Nadrazi Holesovice. Connection to the city center is possible by tram lines 3 and 10.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 2500,-|
|Address||Valčíkova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.