Prague, partly furnished renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, Valcikova, Liben, 76m², quiet location, garden
Apartment after complete reconstruction situated on ground floor of a building with a garden, which is available to tenants. There is one bedroom and a living room connected to the kitchen by sliding glass doors. The kitchen is equipped with glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. In the spacious bathroom there is a shower, toilet is separate. The floor are wooden and tiled. In the apartment and also in the hallway there is plenty of storage space. The apartment is partly furnished – there is doublebed, TV with DVD and washing maschine. Parking comfortable in front of the house. The house is located in a residential area, nice and quiet location. Not far away there is a bus stop – to the metro station line C Nadrazi Holesovice. Connection to the city center is possible by tram lines 3 and 10.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 2500,-|
|Address||Valčíkova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.