Prague 7, Ovenecká, beautiful spacious apartment for rent 3 + kk, prestigious residential neighborhood location Bubeneč
A bright completely renovated and furnished 3 bedroom apartment with a balcony in a prime location residential area Bubeneč for rent. Flat area of 80 m², suitable for roommates is located on the 2nd floor with no elevator historic facade and the front garden and courtyard with seating. On the ground floor there is room for bicycles or strollers. The apartment has a bathroom, hall and three rooms with high ceilings, in one of the rooms is a kitchenette. The new kitchen is fully equipped with appliances (gas stove with electric oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer). The bathroom has a window with a large 100×80cm shower, 2 sinks and a toilet. The apartment is furnished (including bed 180×200 cm, cabinets with large storage space, folding dining table, chairs, sofas three-fold). On the floor in the rooms are painted wooden parquet. Custom high energy efficient gas furnace with thermostat for hot water and heating. There is a connection to the Internet UPC and wired television. The house is located close to parks Stromovka and Letná, near tram Letenske Square (excellent accessibility to the metro A – Hradcany, C – Vltava and the city) and great amenities (supermarket Billa, many other shops and restaurants, schools). Walks through the park Letná to the Prague Castle and the city.
18 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5300,- czk (utilities and energies included)|
|Address||Ovenecká, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.