Nice 1-bedroom apartment in the new building, Poděbradská Street, Vysocany- Prague 9
We are delighted to offer very nice 1-bedroom apartment in private ownership located on the 3rd florr (out of total 4 floors) in the new building in Prague 9, Vysocany- Podebradska Street. The apartment is facing quiet courtyard and comprises of the separate rooms- living room with the kitchenette (25sqm) and bedroom (13 sqm), equipped bathroom with bathroom and toilet. Plastic modern windows and security door. Kitchenette equipped with the built-in appliances, kitchen bar, built-in wardrobe in the bedroom and in the hallway, washing machine. Central heating, Internet connection. Storage room located on the 3rd floor and parking lot in the underground floor are also part of the package. Great civic amenities in the close neighborhood, very good connection by the public transport to the city centre- 5 minutes walk to the nearest tram station and bus, 10 minutes to the metro station Vysočanská. The apartment is not burdened by the mortgage, the asking price is the matter of possible negotiation.
2 740 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Poděbradská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.