Prague, nice apartment 2+kk for rent, 54 m², renovated Art Nouveau house, balcony, Slovinská, Vinohrady - Vršovice.
We offer nice apartment with ideal layout and balcony in attractive location of Prague 10, on the border of Vinohrady and Vršovice. Art Nouveau house in Slovinská street is after complete renovation, new facade, pipes, elevator. The apartment has new electricity, floating floors, stuccos and kitchen.
Good layout of the apartment offers two separate rooms. Spacious bedroom with space for the third bed or workplace. Living room with kitchenette on custom and with access to the balcony. Bathroom with shower and toilet is origin, the apartment has a storage room. Very attractive location, near Heroldovy sady, near all amenities, 10 minutes to the city center by public transport. Parking on the street or in 8 minutes distant garages. For more information, please contact your broker.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3 500 CZK for utilities|
|Address||Slovinská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.