Prague - Mala Strana, exceptional apartment 2+kk for rent, street Prokopska, 40m², fully furnished
The apartment was recently completed a very successful, sensitive and thoughtful renovation that made the modern concept of comfortable living and leaving the spirit of the original Renaissance building. Architect has retained some of the original interior features such as wooden floors and at the same time solve storage solutions. From a small hallway with decorative glass and illuminated showcases a cleverly concealed and shoe storage cupboard there is the entranceinto the kitchen. There dominate antique sideboard with white marble. Kitchen equipped with appliances, part of the equipment is also a TV, sofa, dining table with chairs. The lighting is interesting as well. The cozy bedroom with a library and a spacious dressing room is also equipped with TV with backlight. Bathroom with Venetian stucco is well thought out in detail, there is a plenty of additional storage space behind the mirror, beside the tub and in the place where it originally stood stove there is now a washing machine and dryer and condensing gas boiler. The viewing of this high standard apartment highly recommended, you will be surprised also because of the atmosphere of the gallery building, which is also renovated and offers, among other things, a pleasant sitting in the atrium. The house is located a few steps from Malostranske mamesti and Charles Bridge, you'll stay right in the heart of old Prague while on a very quiet place. Do not hesitate.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utiliites 4300,-|
|Address||Prokopská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.