Prague, cosy bright apartment 1+1 (55m²) for rent, lift, furnished, Velehradská Street - Vinohrady
This quiet and bright apartment 1+1 is located on the 3rd floor of an apartment building with an elevator. The house has recently undergone complete interior and exterior renovation. The windows are oriented to the west. There is a large hallway or closet in the apartment. Flooring – parquet and tiles. Local heating. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, gas stove, oven, hood and dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. Cable TV and the internet connection from UPC available. Entry to the house – magnetic card. Excellent transport links – there is the metro station Jiriho z Podebrad „A“ near the house or a tram stop. There are many restaurants, cafes, shops or shopping center Flora and green park Riegerovy sady.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 300 CZK utilities per person + approximately 1.500 CZK electricity and gas (paid directly to the supplier)|
|Address||Velehradská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.