Bright and sunny 3-bedroom apartment in quiet in garden suburb, Vlnitá Street, Braník- Prague 4
Sunny and bright 3-bedroom apartment (72sqm) with two balconies (2×7.5sqm) in private ownership. Apartment is located on the 1st floor of the terraced brick house in garden suburb in Prague 4. The apartment comprises of 3 separated bedrooms, kitchen with the newish kitchen unit and gas stove, hallway with spacious built-in wardrobe, bathroom with bath and attachement pipe to the washing machine and separate toilet. Flooring is PVC covered with the carpet, tiles in the bathroom and toilet. New plastic windows. All bedrooms and both spacious balconies are situated to south, kitchen and bathroom to the north. The part of the package is also separate garage and cellar (2sqm), both are located in the underground floor. Great civic amenities (grocery store PLUS, kindergarten, school, playground, etc.). I fully reccommend this property for its quiet and green area.
4 922 425 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Vlnitá, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||87 m²|
|Loggia||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.