Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Vilová street, Strašnice, renovated, terrace, parking, 63 m².
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk with a total area of 63 m2. This apartment is on the 1st floor of a historic three-story villa which was built in 1905. The whole building and the apartment has been renovated. 2 separate bedrooms. The apartment is situated on the south. Kitchen with ceramic hob and oven. There is a shower and toilet in a bathroom. Built-in mirrored wardrobe in a hall. Floating floors and tiles. There is lovely terrace with an area of 52 m2. High-speed Wi-Fi internet access in the whole building. Satellite TV antenna and receiver with a connection in the apartment. In the basement there is a laundry room with washing machine and dryer. Possibility to rent a parking space on the property and a garage for a fee. There is also a beautiful garden in a complex. Good accessibility. Only 2 minutes walk to the metro station „A“ Strašnická.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1000,- czk/person house services + electricity (cca 500,- czk) + 250,- czk internet|
|Address||Vilová, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||63 m²|
|Terrace||yes (52 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.