Prague-west, partly furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (76 m²), Street Severní, Jinočany, balcony
Partly furnished apartment for rent 3 + kk (76 m) located on the first floor of a villahouse in Severni Street, Jinočany, Prague – west. The apartment is accessed by a private staircase. Kitchen has a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, combination microwave oven with grill and a built-in washing machine. Kitchen has plenty of storage space and a expandable breakfast counter. Large French windows ensure plenty of light in the winter months. The modern bathroom has a brand new furnishing with a bath, shower and LED mood lighting. Toilet and sink are in a separate room. The bedroom is fully furnished. Another room is suitable as an office or another bedroom. The apartment has a balcony 10m ² and courtyard suitable for barbecue and growing herbs. The apartment also has a separate dressing room and a loft space for storage of seasonal items. The apartment has one parking space next to the house and possibility to park another cars on the street in front of the house. Own gas heating. Civic amenities in Jinočany is excellent – all just a few minutes walk. Post office, restaurant, grocery store, pharmacy, health center, tire, kindergarten, school and a pond suitable for swimming and fishing. Transport accessibility – 3 min walk to bus stop and plus 9 minutes to Zlicín underground station (line B) or 19 minutes to the underground station Luka (line B).
14 850 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3450 utilities (including interent)|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Balcony||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.