Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nepomuckych str, Letňany, garage, balcony, newly built, 55 m².
Unfurnished apartment 2+kk with a balcony and total area of 55 m² which is located on the second floor of new vilahouse 2 Barevné Letňany. The apartment is situated to the south. New kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer and cooker hood.The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. One garage parking space in a basement for a fee. Floating floors and doors with oak design. Central heating. The cellar in the basement. There is a reinforced insulation and is actively ventilated. With these measures it is energy-efficient home. Good accessibility. Just a few steps from the house there is a bus station with excellent transport links to the metro B and C. Underground station „C“ Letňany is is walking distance. It is a very quiet area with park suitable for walking. Near the house there is also a bicycle path.
12 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 900,- czk garrage + 2.412,- czk utilities + electricity|
|Address||Beranových, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||55 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.