Apartment 3+kk for sale, 61sqm, Prague 8-Troja, street K Haltýři, closet, parking place, beautiful nature
We offer for sale nice apartment 3+kk located in an attractive area of Prague 8 – Troja, near the park Čimický háj and natural monument Velká Skála. Apartment with a total area of 60,6 square meters is situated on the upper ground floor of a new building from 2000. Housing unit consists of an entrance hall, spacious living room with preparation for kitchenette, two bedrooms, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and closet placed in the apartment. The price also includes one parking space located in the house. Prague 8 – Troja is an attractive location with excellent transport links – 4min bus stops, metro C Kobylisy 4min by bus. Complete amenities – school, kindergarten, shops on site. For moments of relaxation you can use a nearby aqua center, tennis courts or you can enjoy walks to park Čimický háj or botanical garden. If you are looking for housing in close proximity to nature and also with excellent transport links, please contact your broker.
3 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all legal services|
|Address||K Haltýři, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.