Spacious apartment 3+1 for sale, 131 sqm, centre of Prague - Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Na porici street
We offer for sale spacious furnished apartment 3+1 of 131 sqm in private ownership, which is situated on the 3rd floor of a brick house, that has been renovated (all wiring, roof, electronic security entrance door) in sought after location Prague 1 – Nove Mesto, Na porici street. The apartment is after partial reconstruction (new pipes, plastic water tubes, electricity wired in cooper, gas boiler), this spacious apartment consists of entrance hall, large living room (36 m2), 2 bedrooms, kitchen with dining area, bathroom with bathtub and washing machine connection and separate toilet. Parquet flooring in bedrooms, tiles in bathroom and toilet. The apartment is facing to quiet courtyard, bedrooms are situated to the west and kitchen to the north. Original refurbished windows enable enough day light. Fund for renewal fee is 5 000 CZK/month. Parking on the street. Prague 1 – Nove Mesto is a location with full amenities – shops, kindergartens, elementary schools, pharmacy, restaurants, theaters, Palladium or Bila Labut in the vicinity. Excellent accessibility – tram stop is located in front of the house, the metro B / C Florenc is only 3 minutes on foot. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
7 599 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Na poříčí, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||131 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.