New, modern, ufurnished 3+kk apartment with terrace for rent, Lindleyova st. - Prague 6 - Podbaba, 65 m² cellar, parking
Prague 6 – Dejvice, Lindleyova street – located in a new built luxury residential complex “Podbaba”, 2 tram stops from the subway station Dejvická, with perfect connection to the city centre and to the airport, nearby the Riverside School in Roztoky: brand new fully furnished flat 3 + kitchen corner (65 sq.) + terrace of 10 m2, on the 3rd floor with lift in a residential house from 2007, consists of entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath tube and WC, extra WC, open space living room with a fully fitted kitchen and terrace, also cabling internet/cable TV, washing machine, gas heating, parquetted and tiled floors, sunblinds in windows. Cellar storage unit possible 1 parking lot in underground garage for additional fee. Possible to be furnished
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5500 CZK monthly fees + 1000 CZK monthly garage|
|Address||Lindleyova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.