Newly reconstructed apartment 2+1,fully furnished,in silent area of Prague 4,10min from city center
Newly reconstructed apartment 2+1, fully furnished, with dimension about 90m2 and balcony. Apartment is situated in a nice and calm area of Prague 4 – Modrany, despite of it it's very close to the city center. Tram station is directly in front of the house (no. 3,17).Parking is possible in front of the house as well. The apartment dispose of totally new bathroom with bath, toilet and washing machine. Kitchen is furnished with fridge, freezer, dish washer and stove. There are 2TVs, video and DVD ready to use in the apartment..Very nicey area and 10min far-away from the center!! Readiness for occupancy!
15 600 CZKper month
|Address||Jordana Jovkova, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.