Vinohrady, apartment 3+1 (113 m²), middle class apartment, large sunny, Máměstí Míru Square, for sale.
Are you looking for a comfortable and generous living, only to reach the city center but in a quiet area of Vinohrady… Just for you, we offer a wonderful classic bourgeois apartment 3+1 in the Varšavská street, Prague 2. The apartment is after a very successful renovation that respects the original elements: wood floors, new windows lining and other elements. The apartment consists of two separate spacious bedrooms, living room, separate kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, practical chamber and two spacious halls. Bedrooms are oriented to the Varšavská street and Uruguayská street are therefore very quiet. High ceilings and large windows provide beautiful light and airy apartment. Ground floor common spaces are rented market and because of this are very low cry (only 4,– CZK/m2 = 450,– CZK/monthly fund repairs). The apartment can be recommended as an investment for rental. At the moment the flat is in cooperative ownership is paid in an annuity. Transfer of title is planned for later this year. The whole house has been completely renovated (new elevator – in construction, roof, facade, plumbing and pipes, as the last will be updated common areas). Beautiful location near the Náměstí Míru Square offers many small restaurants, shops, parks, but in walking distance of Wenceslas Square and the Old Town. For more information, please contact your broker.
7 870 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Varšavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||112,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.