Prague, unfurnished renovated apartment 4+kk for rent, Polska, Vinohrady, 115m², directly at the park
The apartment is located on the third floor of the brick building (no elevator) and has been completely renovated in 2011. There are three bedrooms and a living room with kitchenette, equipped with glass-ceramic hob, el. oven, fridge with freezer, microwave and dishwasher. The apartment will be rented unfurnished. The furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to the current tenant, but there is a possibility in case of interest to purchase it. In the bathroom there is a corner bath and washing machine, toilet is separate. Heating provided by gas boiler. On the floors parquet and tiles. The advantage of the apartment is a small balcony and after an agreement can be also a cellar. There is a possibility to connect TV and internet via O2. The building is located in a popular location near the centre of Prague – about 10 minutes walking to Wenceslav Square. Nevertheless, lies in a quiet street in the immediate vicinity of Rieger's park, where also point the wonderful view from the windows of the flat. Perfect transport availability, complete civic amenities.
22 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 500,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.