Prague, luxury furnished apartment 4 + kk, 250 m², terrace, cellar, renovated, Parizska street, Prague 1
A luxurious fully furnished apartment (2 bedrooms, living room with kitchen and gallery + 3 bathrooms) is a true gem amongst apartments we offer for rent. Spacious apartment with an area of 250 m² is quite atypical and offers an exlusive view on Prague from its spacious terrace. This stylish loft apartment is located on the 6th floor of a completely renovated Art Nouveau building with lift, located in the street Pařížská – one of the most prestigious and luxurious addresses in Europe. The apartment is fully furnished. Big attraction is also the living room antique furniture and a beautiful fireplace. Kitchen is facilitated with refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. The apartment has 3 bathrooms – one belonging to the guests room and 2 belonging to the bedrooms. There is also a washmachine. Stylish and luxurious living in the city center, with all amenities and very good public transport accessibility guaranteed. Contact the broker for more information.
120 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 10.000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.