Luxurious 1 bedroom apartment, 69 sqm, Univerzitní str., Praha 10 - Malešice
Luxurious 1– bedroom apartment (64 sqm) with balcony (5 sqm) in private ownership is located on the 3rd floor (out of 5 floors) with elevator in new building (built in 2007). The building is situated in new development in Malešice in Univerzitní Street, only few minutes from the greenery and also with a great accessibility to the centre of Prague. The apartment is functional and spacious, it was designed by architect Viktor Koreis. The kitchenette equipped with modern built-in appliances (glass ceramic plate, dishwasher, electric oven) is connected with the living room (30 sqm) furnished with outstanding living room wall. In bedroom there is functional built-in wardrobe. From the main hall you can enter to the bedroom with shower bath and toilet. Flooring- wooden floors and tiles in the hall and bathroom. Wooden EURO windows secure enough daylight in the apartment. All windows are equipped with internal blinds controlled by the remote control. The apartment is situated to the south-west. Storage room (3sqm) and underground parking lot included in the package.
3 790 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Univerzitní, Praha 10 - Malešice|
|Usable area||69 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.