Luxurious, furnished 4+1 apartment in city center - Platnerska street, Old Town - Prague 1, 143 m², 3 bathrooms
Offer of luxurious 4+1 apartment with floor area of 143 m2 for rent in renovated building in Platnerska street. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of lift-equipped four-storey corner building with neo-renaissance fascade from the year 1897, 5 minutes form Charles Bridge and Vltava river. The apartment has large entry hall with access to two of the rooms. Each bedroom has own bathroom with toilet, one extra toilet is in separate room. Large living room with fireplace and balcony with stylish alcove with view to the Prague. Kithcen and ding room is accesible form the living room. Original elements in the apartment in the apartment were preserved – parquettes, high panelled doors, high ceilings, lined windows. There is also alarm and safety door. Fully furnished and equipped with kitchen unit, Heating and hot ater supplied by gas boiler.
48 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 4000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Platnéřská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||143 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.