Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk (61,4 m²), Street Antala Staška, Krc, balcony, garage, basement
Beautiful and sunny apartment for rent 2 + kk (61,4 m2) with balcony 5 m2 is located on the fourth floor of the new building in the street Antala Staška, Praha 4, Krč. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, induction hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower, toilet in separate room or washing machine by arrangement. The apartment includes a garage which is already included in a cellar 4m². The parquet floors and tiles. Central heating. Quality windows throughout the apartment, which perfectly isolate heat and noise. Civic amenities – pharmacy, restaurant, library, schools, tennis courts, shops and more. Transportation – the bus stop is in front and a 2-minute bus ride to the subway station Budejovická line C. Modern and sunny apartment for the discerning client.
16 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5500 utilities|
|Address||Antala Staška, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||61 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.