Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Na Brezince, Smíchov, after partly reconstruction, 56 m².
Nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 56 m² which is located on the 2nd floor of a brick bulding. Kitchen equipped with electric stove, oven and refrigerator. The bathroom has a shower and space for a washing machine. Toilet separately. Two bedrooms with new plastic windows which are situated to the south. In one of the bedrooms is laminate flooring and wooden parquets in the second bedroom. Heating and hot water are provided by electricity. Ability to connect to the internet. There is also a cellar. Parking available in front of the building. The house is situated in a quiet location overlooking the park U Nikolajky. Only five minutes walk from the house to the metro station „B“ Na Knížecí. All civic amenities in the area. This apartment is available since 15.8.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- czk utilities|
|Address||Na Březince, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.