Rent apartment 2 1, 62m², Plzeň-Bory, unfurnished
We offer to rent an apartment of 2 1, 62m², in Plzeň-Bory, ul. Boettingerova, situated in the 3. prefab House which floor with a lift. The apartment is rented unfurnished (only the built-in wardrobe and dressing room), is equipped with a kitchen with a gas stove and refrigerator, bathroom tub and separate toilet. The floors are laid with parquet and tiles. Heating Central. The ability to connect to the Internet. Parking in front of the House on the street. In the all amenities hospital, school, kindergarten, restaurants, shops, a post office and a perfect access to the Centre of the city, a short walk from the House of St. tram no 4 Dvorak 's. The apartment is free now!
6 800 CZKper month
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.