Prague, rent furnished apartment 2+kk (43m²), Belgian street, Vinohrady
For rent – furnished apartment 2+kk (43m²) is located in a renovated building with an elevator in the Belgicka street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, microwave. The bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. The house has a laundry room. The house has WiFi, sauna, fitness center, billiards room, conference room. The house is located in a prestigious area of Prague – Vinohrady just few steps form namesti Miru. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes on the tram or metro station Namesti Miru, line A. There are all the amenities. 10 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square. The apartment can be rented for a shorter term for a higher price. The rent varies according to the season.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.