Prague, rent furnished apartment 3 + kk (65m²), Belgian street, Vinohrady, balcony
For rent – furnished apartment 3 + kk (65m²) is located in a renovated building with an elevator in the Belgicka street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, microwave. The bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. The house has a laundry room. The house has WiFi, sauna, fitness center, billiards room, conference room. The house is located in a prestigious area of Prague – Vinohrady just few steps form namesti Miru. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes on the tram or metro station Namesti Miru, line A. There are all the amenities. 10 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square. The apartment can be rented for a shorter term for a higher price. The rent varies according to the season.
85 000 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 5+kk (216 m²), Vinohrady street, Vinohrady, 165 m² terrace, parking spaces
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.