Prague, furnished renovated apartment 4+kk for rent, Na homoli, Komorany, 80m², garden
Unfurnished apartment located on the ground floor of a smaller, generally renovated apartment building with a garden. (Furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant). There are three bedrooms and a living room with kitchenette, where you can find glass-ceramic hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The floors are floating somewhere parquet and tiles. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, shower and washing machine. Heating provided by its own gas boiler. From the living room there is entrance to a garden, which is available for the tenants. All civic amenities in place – restaurants, shops, health center, schools, kindergartens. Excellent accessibility by car (airport 15min) and public transport (bus, tram, train – center 20 min).
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 3000,-|
|Address||Na Homoli, Praha 4 - Komořany|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.