Prague, nice furnished apartment 3 +1 for rent, balcony, 74m², Wroclaw street, Prague 8
Prague, nice furnished apartment is designed as a 3 +1 for rent, spacious apartment of 74 m2 is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment is renovated and fully equipped with newly built custom furniture with lots of storage space, functionally equipped working and new kitchen (including dishwasher). Bedroom with double bed with a high view from the window and the possibility of home theater projection on the opposite wall. The bathroom has a shower with handrails for safe entry, spatially well-equipped and easy to care for newborns. Loggia is glazed (zašupovací window). The house is insulated, new windows. Around the house is quiet with green parks and several playgrounds. A few minutes walk to the elementary school playground with traffic, kindergartens, supermarkets Penny, Billa, Lidl, countless small shops, cultural center Krakow, clinic Mazurská, botanical gardens, and several restaurants. Bus stop Odra is 2 minutes walk, with good access to metro Kobylisy – line C. Near is the swimming pool Šutka or Stírka.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3900 CZK|
|Address||Vratislavská, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.