Prague, luxury unfurnished duplex apartment 5+1 for rent, renovated, terrace, parking, 148 m².
Luxury unfurnished duplex flat 5+1 with an area of 148 m2 which was completely new renovated. This flat is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor in a very nice and well-kept villa from the 30s in the desired location of Vinohrady. A very representative looks thanks to Gerstl original spiral staircase from the 30s, and other elements from the same manufacturer. This apartment consists of five separate rooms, kitchen, bathroom with bathtub, two separate toilets, changing room, terrace and balcony. Kitchen unit can be renovated after agreement. There is an entrance on each floor. New carpets on a floor. All rooms newly painted and the whole area is after very successful and careful restoration. Divorced telephone line and internet connection via ADSL. Possibility to rent a parking space for a fee directly opposite the house. Heating by gas boiler. This apartment is located in a very quiet and green surroundings with excellent transport links to all parts of Prague. This apartment can also be used as a office space.
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500,- czk utilities + electricity + possibility of parking space near the house 2300,- czk|
|Address||Na Šafránce, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||148 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.