Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (92 m²), Nerudova street, Mala Strana, below the Prague Castle
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (92m²) located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Nerudova, Prague 1, Malá Strana. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven, fridge, freezer. The bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet in separate room. The apartment has two bedrooms, a dressing room. Beautiful location below Prague Castle, the unique atmosphere of old Prague. Great accessibility to all parts of the city tram on Lesser Town Square, not far from the house. All amenities are commonplace – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, theaters, shops, parks. Charles Bridge, the Wallenstein Garden and many other beautiful places are nearby.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities + electricity|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.