Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Budecska, Vinohrady, 80m²
Unfurnished apartment located on the second floor of the brick building with an elevator. There is one bedroom and spacious living room with kitchenette, equipped with glass-ceramic hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bath and washing machine, toilet is separate. The floors are parquet and tiles, heating is provided by its own gas boiler. Vinohrady district as a well-known location in the heart of Prague 2 offers complete amenities and excellent transport links (metro A 4min Náměstí Míru, tram, bus). You can relax in a park Riegrovy sady. Parking available on the street – blue zone.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK|
|Address||Budečská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.