Spacious, partly furnished, renovated apartment 3+1 (140 m²), rent, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, Radhostska, balcony, parking
Offer of nice, bright, representative 3+1 apartment for rent. Radhostska street, Prague 3 – edge of Zizkov and Vinohrady, between metro A stops Jiriho z Podebrad and Flora. The building is from year 1929, the artment is on the 5th floor with lift. One parking space is available in the yard. Personal ownership. Total floor area is 140 m2, two pantries, two bathrooms, one extra toilet. One bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, the other with shower only. Local heating, gas boiler locatedd in one of the pantries. Parquetted floors, tiles where appropriate. All rooms have separate netry. Balcony accessible from the kitchen with view to the yard, the other one to the street. All doors and windows are wooden. The apartment itself is light and airy. Kitchen is equipped with the unit, gas stove with electric hot-air oven, dishwasher, built-in refridgerator and freezer and cupboard. Equipped bathrooms, hall with 6 wardrobes. The rooms also have wardrobes, as well as fixtures and curtain pelmets. Entrance with upholstered safety firedoor.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||services 600 CZK monthly, bills 4000 CZK mothly|
|Address||Radhošťská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.