Renovated unfurnished two-storey family house 5+1 174 m² with garden 326 m² for rent in Prague 6 - Ruzyne, Dedina area
For Rent: House (3 bedroom plus closet), Prague 6 (residential area with easy acccess to the airport and downtown). We are offering for rent a renovated 3-bedroom house (174 sq.m.) with a beautiful garden (326 sq.m.) in a quiet part of Praha 6 – Ruzyne, in the street Pilotu. The house is unfurnished, and may be suitable for use as offices, which can use a space close to the airport or for residential use. One can enter the house through a small anteroom and a day-lit enclosed porch and through to the spacious living room with large windows facing the street. From the entrance, one can also find the bathroom (with bath, sink and WC) to the left, and the kitchen to the right, inclusive of brand new cabinetry and stove. The kitchen is also connected to the living room. The centrally located wooden stair takes one up to the 1st floor, where there are 3 bedrooms plus closet and a fully equipped bathroom. The house also has a basement, which is dry and clean, and can be used for storage or laundry. All amenities are nearby (kindergarten, czech elementary school, the prague british school, a medical clinic, post office, supermarket and other specialty stores with the most commonly required goods and services). There are good connections via the MHD (public transport system) to the airport (8 mins), and to the metro (Dejvicka station, 15 mins), along with close proximity to several bus lines. Gas, electricity and water are not included in rent, and shall have to be covered by the tenant.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3000 CZK monthly for gas, electricity and water paid directly to distributor companies|
|Address||Pilotů, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||174 m²|
|Grounds area||326 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.