Prague, modern sunny apartment 2+kk (60m²) for rent, garage, new building, Prague 10 - Štěrboholy, Laudonova street
We offer sunny and modern apartment in a brick building 2+kk (60m²) for rent. The apartment is located in a quiet location in Šterboholy. One garage spot belongs to the apartment. The apartment has laminate flooring and one small chamber. The owner is willing to rent the flat even unfurnished. The bathroom has a bath and toilet. A washing machine is placed in the chamber. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, oven and ceramic hob. Transport accessibility – 4min walk to a bus stop, 9min by bus to the metro station Hostivar „C“. Civic amenities – close to a shopping center, where you can find several restaurants or post office. Nearby is also a school or kindergarten. The apartment is available from August 1, 2013.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities (garage parking included)|
|Address||Laudonova, Praha 10 - Štěrboholy|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.