Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nad Vodovodem street, Strašnice, 2 separate rooms, garden, 48 m².
Nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 48 square meters on the ground floor of a brick house. The apartment is located in a quiet street Nad Vodovodem, Praha 10 – Strašnice. There are two separate rooms. Bathroom with shower and toilet. There is a small kitchenette. Option to reconstructed and enlarged the kitchen. There is also a cellar of 11 meters. The security system including security plastic on the windows. Internet and telephone.. Parking available in front of the building. French doors to the garden. Garden with outdoor seating to full use. The location is quiet, with excellent amenities. Near the house there is a bus stop Na Palouku. A Metro – Želivského is a 4 minutes bus ride away. Possibility to rent as office space.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- Kč zálohy na služby|
|Address||Nad vodovodem, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.