Prague, beautiful apartment 3+kk for rent, Za Mototechnou street, Stodůlky, garage, balcony, 2 bathrooms, 76 m².
Beautiful furnished apartment 3+kk with a total area of 76 m² which is located on the 3rd floor of a new building. Fully furnished kitchen with its own window which is equipped with an induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. There are 2 bathrooms with toilet. First of them with a bath and second with shower and washing machine. There is plenty of storage space. There is also a cellar. The apartment has a nice balcony with an area of 5 m². Central heating. Possibility to rent a garage parking space for a fee. Floating floors and tiles. Ability to connect to the internet and cable television. Good accessibility. Just a few steps from the house is a bus stop with good connections to the metro stations „B“. All civic amenities in the area.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000,- czk utilities per 3 person (every other person + 1000,- czk) + electricity 1000,- czk + parking space 1000,- czk|
|Address||Za Mototechnou, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.