Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Na Zatlance, Smichov, parking, terasa 3,84 m², 53 m²
Modern furnished 2+kk apartment in a quiet part of Smichov. Apartment has a total area of 53 m2. It is located in the new building, on the 6th floor of the building with an elevator. It is fully equipped with stylish kitchen with appliances, furniture, television, satellite, telephone. In the bathroom there is shower, toilet and washing machine. The apartment has a terrace with an area of 4 m2. There is a possibility to rent parking space in basement garage for a monthly fee. Very nice surrounding, living in the green area, with the possibility of walking around. There are all the civic amenities – shopping center Novy Smichov nearby. Also availability to all parts of Prague is excellent – metro station Andel.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3800 CZK monthly for heating, water, building services, internet and SAT TV + electricity paid by the tenant - approximately 800 CZK monthly with regular consumption + parking available in the building basement for 1500 CZK monthly|
|Address||Na Zatlance, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||53 m²|
|Terrace||yes (3,84 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.