Large, sunny apartment 5+kk (211 m²) parking, Prague 6 - Břevnov - For Rent
Need a large, sunny apartment, just a short walk from the city center but in
a quiet part of Prague? We offer you stunning duplex apartment in very
attractive part of Prague city Břevnov, Heleny Malířové street. This
magnificent apartment has 5 bedrooms layout and is arranged on the area
211.4 square meters. Is located at the right wing of the unique top floor of a
brick house. The apartment has undergone a complete and very well executed
renovation. At the bottom of the apartment, there is a kitchenette with a living
room (44 m2) where there are stoves. There are also two very spacious bedrooms
(34.6 m2 and 31.4 m2), bathroom with toilet (6.3 m2) and utility room. On the
second floor of this apartment, you will find two more bedrooms (26.9 m2 and
16.3 m2, can be used as study), a second bathroom with toilet (11 m2) and exit
to the terrace (37 m2). It offers a beautiful panoramic view of Prague with the
Prague Castle and the much sought after privacy. Floors are covered with parquet
and tiles. There is also chamber the size of 4.6 m2 and a parking space in the
underground garage located just across the street you can rent too. The original
flat, in a very lucrative area, housing is ideal for family with children.
Highly recommended viewing there.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.000,- CZK and garage 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Heleny Malířové, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||211,40 m²|
|Terrace||yes (37 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.