Sale of family house 4 +1, 102 m² living area , Stod , garage , basement
We sell the family house 4 +1 with a basement , living area 102 m2 , in Stod , District of south. There was here a partial reconstruction of the roof and bathrooms . The house consists of a kitchen, living room, bedroom , closet and bathroom with bath and separate toilet . Spacious garage with workshop and laundry room . Two from the environment hidden courtyards , basement and two chopped the rock caves . Sold unfurnished . Gas heating . Wooden floors and tiles. Connecting to cable television and the Internet is commonplace. Parking is available in the garage or backyard. The plot is a private well. The house can be used as a permanent residence or for recreational purposes. In the village, all amenities . Good transport links by train or bus. Mortgage financing arrange for you for free . For more information, please contact the broker
|other water source|
1 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees|
|Usable area||102 m²|
|Grounds area||448 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.