Prague, family house 7+1(480m²) for rent, garden, terrace, parking, Prague 6 - Řepy, Na Fialce street
Spacious, partly furnished family house 7+1 (480m²) for rent, located in Prague 6 in Řepy. It is a quiet location, the house has a large garden (280m²) with a great view. Ideal for family with children. By the entrance door there is a bult-in wardrobe that offers plenty of storage space. In the house there is also a laundry room, basement, four bathrooms and a fitness center. Two parking spaces in the garage plus two spots in front of the garage. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove and dining table. Bathrooms are equipped with shower or bathtub and toilet. Floating floors, gas heating. Transport accessibility – about 4 min walk to the bus stop, nearby tram stop Slánská (about 18min to the center, metro station Andel „B“). Civic amenities – primary school, kindergarten, within driving distance is a shopping center Zlčín. Available now.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Na Fialce II, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||480 m²|
|Grounds area||760 m²|
|Garden||yes (280 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.